Sunday, June 28, 2009

An Easy Week

Writing last week’s post helped make up my mind about my summer plans. I’ve done some training when I had time, so I went on three easy runs on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. After each of them, I realized how relaxing and refreshing a nice run is .. after a run you almost always feel better than before!

Trying to get things lined up for next year. I’ve got a phone call set up with Mitch Gold from CounterpartCoaching. I hope he’ll be able to help me with my plans for next year.

Mitch has just secured a Hawaii slot in the recent Ironman in Cour d’Arlene. He said it was a tough race and he didn’t look too happy:

mitch cda

I’ll continue with easy training next week; lots of work to do, so not too much time. I’m looking forward to next weekend, we’ll drive up to Denmark to visit my parents who are on holiday in a rented summer house. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get in a nice run on the beach. If the weather is nice, I’ll shoot some pictures.

Another week after that, I’ll do a local, very small swim and run. Guess I’ll have to do some swimming before that …

No comments:

Post a Comment