Sunday, April 12, 2009

Too busy for a long run

Had too much to do to be able to do a long run. After preparing lunch, eating, some cake & coffee and cleaning up, it was 6pm before I could have a clear headed moment. It was nice to have everyone over & I enjoyed preparing everything, but it was still quite exhausting. I then decided against a long run and took a little nap.

After 30 minutes that I felt a lot better and was even toying with the idea of doing my long run. But it was already too late (unless I wanted to run into the dark), so I went for a nice little form run. My energy was quite good, so I managed to go for an easy 40 minutes with a few strides (always a good sign if I feel like doing those). Have another "slot" for a long run tomorrow morning (Easter Monday, still a holiday here in Germany), so hopefully I'll get it in then.

No comments:

Post a Comment